Tuesday 3 March 2009

An Achievement...

I went to the gym tonight (this is not the achievement as I usually go 3 times a week) and had a very good workout.  To provide a little more interest and motivation, the guys at the gym having been setting us various challenges - towards the end of last year it was to complete 50 or 75km before the Christmas party using any of the Cardio equipment (I managed to complete both challenges in the allotted time! :o))  The current challenge is to complete 1200, 1800 or 2400 ab exercises between the beginning of February and some date towards the end of March (can't remember the exact date!) - My OH, Duncan, decided to put us both down for the 2400 reps.  Due to the snow and me having a pretty heavy cold, we both started the challenge late but tonight I managed to complete the final 270 reps that I need to reach target (Duncs still has about 250 reps to go..!)  I am now going to see how much of the other two amounts I can finish before the time runs out...

No comments:

Post a Comment