Sunday 1 March 2009

First Post... (I've finally done it...)

Well, I have been thinking about doing a blog for a while now but have only just got around to setting one up..!

On here I hope to report on the progress of the house renovations, the state of the garden and how my weight loss is going - with a little luck putting it all down for others to see may be just the incentive I need to get things sorted.

I have decided that if I am going to bore everyone with my tales of woe concerning my attempts to lose weight I had better give the current state of play. Stepping upon the scales this morning I found that I currently weigh a whopping 16st 4lbs (this is 228lbs or roughly 103kg) - not bad considering I am only 5'3" (really not good if you know how to work out BMI's - I do know btw...!) I can assure you that I have not been idly sitting by but that I am put through my paces at the gym three times a week (for upto a hour each time). Food remains a little bit(!?) of an issue so I am trying to cut down on wheat and sugar and making sure that I have breakfast everyday, shortly after getting up. I also have to say that I am not delusional as the why I am overweight - from leaving school to when I joined my current gym I did very little exercise and ate far more then I needed to...

No comments:

Post a Comment